<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3769706566596071342?origin\x3dhttps://biologsbyerika.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello there (: @ 11:46 PM

This is my first post. Epic win?
Do we have to follow people for this? Honestly, I'm just so lost about everything. Anyway, this is for biology. Just like how it was in Comm., you're not really going to find anything about me here. Livejournal is where it's atttt! :)

By the way, if you want to comment click the '(insert number here) planted trees' link. :)

3 planted trees

The name's Erika Rose Bautista, but you can just call me Erika :) I take Grade 11 Biology, and that's what this blog is for, believe it not. I know, strange, right? Biology + blogs? It's okay though, blogging's a hobby of mine :) Hopefully the entries that I type in here can be attention grabbing somehow, but either way - enjoy! :)
profile + school blog + youtube <3
September 2009, November 2009, June 2010, July 2010,